The FAB Fest horror and fantasy festival will run from 30th April to 2nd May inclusive. Screening more than 15 features at The Filmhouse Theatre in Edinburgh, the festival promises to be frighteningly entertaining. Announcing lost treasures and premieres, guest appearances, give-aways and Q & As, the organisers are promising three days of movie excess.
Premieres confirmed so far are as follows:
- KAIFECK MURDER – Terrifying supernatural chills in the Bavarian wilderness.
- THE END – Audacious and gripping. Without doubt one of the most original films of the last few years.
- THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF LITTLE DIZZLE – Best director award winner, and a genre-defying cult classic in the making.
- 8TH WONDERLAND – Award-winning, ground-breaking fantasy epic. (PLUS GUESTS / Q&A)
- LIFE IS HOT IN CRACKTOWN – The latest gut-wrenching urban horror film from legendary New York director Buddy Giovinazzo, who will be attending the festival as our guest of honour and will also be screening his personal director’s cut print of his cult classic debut COMBAT SHOCK.
- A DAY OF VIOLENCE – Unrelentingly brutal new British sensation. (PLUS GUESTS / Q&A)
- YESTERDAY – This zombie apocalypse labour of love is one of the great DIY horror films.
- MUST LOVE DEATH – A brilliantly shocking, wickedly cruel and humorous outsider view of love gone mad.
- RESURRECTING THE STREET WALKER – Superb new British indie horror that heralds a major new talent. (PLUS GUESTS / Q&A)
- NEIGHBOR – An astonishing modern Grand Guignol masterpiece. (PLUS GUESTS / Q&A)
- REEL ZOMBIES – The most downright clever zombie movie of the last few years. (PLUS GUESTS / Q&A)
Tickets are available from www.filmhousecinema.com or by calling 0131 288 2688 . Tickets can also be purchased in person at the box office. Tickets are £65 for the full three days.
There’ll be more films announced shortly, and we’ll do our very best to keep you up to date.